HYUNDAI PALISADE EARNS WARDSAUTO 10 BEST USER EXPERIENCE™ AWARD
Over the past week, the 2020 Hyundai Palisade landed a spot in the competitive 2019 WardsAuto 10 Best User Experience List and was recognized for a number of driver convenience and technology features. WardsAuto evaluates the user-friendliness of the driver-assist technologies and the access to information and entertainment options without distractions. The well-equipped Palisade was acknowledged for its host of convenient technology features including a 10-inch navigation display, 12-inch TFT cluster, wireless charging, seven USB outlets, second-row ventilated seats and innovative roof-based diffuser vents – making it easy for both drive and passengers to interact with the vehicle.
The focus of the Wards 10 Best UX competition, is to identify driver interfaces that are user-friendly, navigation systems that are easy to program, collision-avoidance technologies that are dependable and smartphone integration that is simple, allowing drivers safe access to text messages, emails and phone contacts while on the road.
Some of the convenience features that could be found in the all-new Palisade include:
- One-Touch second row seat and power-folding/unfolding reclining third-row seats
- Seven available USB outlets
- Conversation mirror for driver to clearly see passengers in the rear
- Driver Talk in-car intercom system with rear seat conversation and sleep modes
- Class-exclusive Blind View Monitor that complements the standard Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist
- 25 inch navigation touchscreen in widescreen format, coupled with a 12.3-inch fully-digital TFT center instrument cluster
- Heads-Up Display (HUD) projects a virtual image onto the windshield, helping the driver to better keep his or her eyes on the road.
- Industry-first, innovative new roof vent diffuser design that can provide a focused, partially-diffused stream of air to rear passengers.
- Available Qi wireless charging pad for compatible Android devices as well as recent Apple iPhones.
- Infinity audio system features Clari-Fi and QuantumLogic Surround Sound technology
In July and August, editors evaluated and scored 23 vehicles available in the U.S. with all-new or re-engineered UX features such as display screens, interfaces or apps. Honored automakers will receive their trophies on October 1 during the WardsAuto User Experience Conference at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI.
Want to learn more about the 2020 Hyundai Palisade click HERE to check out our inventory, or stop on by at Hyundai of Louisville 6633 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY 40258 to see one in person and take it on a test drive.