The 2020 Hyundai Venue is Here!
Hyundai Motor America is pleased to announce the release of the all-new 2020 Hyundai Venue!
The all-new Hyundai Venue comes in with style, versatility and technology. Perfect for a urban-exploration runabout. Venue expresses a fun functional design in a versatile and modern compact package. The Venue offers adaptability to the urban entrepreneur lifestyle in today’s fast-paced environment. From everyday workplace activities to the fun weekends, Venue is a great fit for busy lifestyles with an abundance of playful and practical features like seamless safety, versatility and connectivity.
The design of the new Venue exhibits small but confident body forms, delivering a new interpretation of Hyundai’s signature design language. The side of the vehicle showcases a solid and full volume wheel arch and strong character line, while a front cascading grille that includes the new Hyundai signature face that is found on both Kona and NEXO, including composite LED lights and cube shape headlamps. This unique character line continues throughout the tail lamps. Optional 17-inch alloy wheels is a striking accent to the vehicle, is you wish something a little more than the 15-inch standard wheels.
Venue offers plenty of advanced safety technologies that will evoke a strong sense of protection in the entry-level vehicle, such as:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) uses the car’s front-facing camera to help detect an imminent collision and avoid impact or minimize damage by braking autonomously.
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) helps prevent accidental lane departure by sensing road markings automatically steering the car if necessary.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) help detect vehicles you cannot see that are next to or behind your car.
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW) system monitors a spectrum of driver- related characteristics to help detect driver fatigue or careless driving.
- Rear Collision Cross-Traffic Warning (RCCW) helps detect when a vehicle may have entered a car’s rearward path providing a driver alert.
- Drive Modes includes a snow mode for improved FWD road performance.
Each of these advanced systems provides a relaxing experience during your urban adventures on the road.
Advanced technologies that enhance driver confidence and convenience ahead of the competition are introduced in the Venue with an advanced infotainment system that features an 8-Inch Display Audio touchscreen system and rearview monitor. Which also includes both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ for intuitive operation of the most commonly used smartphone functions, including app-beased navigation, streaming audio and voice-controlled search capabilities. For those that opt for navigation, free Real-Time Traffic is provided and free map updates are included for 3-Years via Hyundai MapCare.
Fuel economy is an important consideration for customers who purchase an entry-level vehicle. Venue won’t disappoint thanks to Hyundai’s Smartstream 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine. The Dual Port Fuel Injection (DPFI) engine is paired with either a six-speed manual transmission or automatic Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT). Based on internal estimates, Venue is estimated to deliver up to 33 miles per gallon (City/Highway combined).
The SUV’s appealing interior space and comfortable cabin provide adequate space for the versatile urban commuter. Venue come standard with a 60/40 split flat folding backseat to maximize utility for those trips to the farmer’s market or transporting musical instruments. With Venue’s SUV styling cues and utility, it is the ideal alternative to a subcompact car.
To learn more, call Hyundai of Louisville today at (502) 214-4200!